- Applicants for counseling must be entering 1st year of college and/or have prior years of Childcare employment. Candidates for Activities staff must be entering 1st year of college. All applicants for employment must have prior childcare experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are available for the full summer. Some staff will be asked to arrive earlier or stay longer.
- All staff must be current CPR certified valid for the entire summer and able to articulate a personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Staff will work a five-day week. Schedules are dictated by program.
- Applications will be accepted from January 1 – May 1 and must be submitted prior to scheduling an interview. Applicants who have been selected for employment will be notified by the end of April.
- Counselor – Counselors provide care and daily supervision for a pod group of 7-10 campers per session. Responsibilities include management of camp schedules, enforcement of camp guidelines, leading activities, enhancing community dynamics, and ensuring the safety of campers. Experience in teaching Bible study and behavior management desirable. Ideal position for those who enjoy the outdoors, are in good health, have experience working directly with children, and desire to share your faith in Christ with kids.
- Activity Specialist – Teach specialty activities such as archery, skateboarding, ropes course, drama, crafts and nature study. Provide general program support under direction of Activity Supervisor. Must demonstrate initiative, flexibility, creativity, strong communication skills, and stamina.
- Volunteer Counselor- Designed for high school students. A minimum 2- week commitment that provides experience and learning for students in child development, small group leadership, and activity instruction. They are part of the invaluable support team which works alongside lead counselor and have primary responsibility in assisting in the care, shaping, supervision and service to our campers.